Hello Gorgeous!! Festivals are around the corner in India and everyone is busy in preparations and shopping .I love Festivals as they bring happiness,love ,colors and positive energy in our life. With so many festivals approaching near,you should prepare in advance to look best at that time.Since festivals are simply means busy day I am sharing My Festive makeup Essentials to get Insta ready for extra shine,sparkle and glamour. Without any further ado,Here are my few Festive Makeup Essentials.
- Primer: Primer is a makeup product that you need for a flawless face.Primer is must have the product to help your makeup stay all day long .It keeps your face oil at bay,provide smooth canvas for your makeup.Use primer after moisturizer.
- Foundation: A good foundation is required for flawless long-lasting look,covers any flaws and to hide uneven skin tone.First Figure out your skin types -Oily,Dry or Combination ,then choose a foundation that is correct for your skin.Set your foundation with a loose powder.L’Oreal Paris -Infallible 24H Stay fresh is my favorite foundation as it gives full coverage .Check full review here:Loreal Paris Infallible Foundation.
- Blush: Pink or coral blush is must have for this festive season.Choose powder or cream blush for an instant healthy glow.
- Highlighter: This festive season sparkle is expected!! Keep a good highlighter in your makeup bag for a subtle glow and to look luminous and photo ready all time. Try Natio Blush and Bronze Palette ,my absolute favorite.
- Lipstick: This festive season you need to have one Red and One Pink Lipstick.Choose the one according to your skin tone.This festive season go bright.
- Eyebrow Pencil: Eyebrow pencil for shaping eyebrow,filling gaps,defining.Use light brown shade to fill the gap and to define your brow.
- Eye Shadow palette: Golden shade is must have for festive season.Since this is Festive makeup Must Haves post,i opted for golden shimmer look.Golden Eye shadow and Red lips always look best.Maybelline Diamond Glow is my favorite.The palette contains perfect golden shades and the lightest shade is perfect for highlighting . Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Palette is also good.
- Eye Liner/ Kajal/Kohl: Keep your eye makeup on point!! Go for Winged eyeliner with light Kohl on your waterline or just use bold heavy Kohl to look bold and classy.
- Mascara: You need a good mascara to complete your eye makeup look.Mascara will curl your lashes and give voluminous look.
- Red or Glitter Nails: Go for some Red Or Glitter for your nails .This will suits to your every outfit or choose some colors according to your dress.Nykaa Nail Polishes. is great option.
These are my Festive Season Makeup Must Haves.What are your makeup essentials.