Hello Lovelies!! Today i am reviewing SEPHORA Colorful Shadow & Liner from their Jumbo Eye Pencils Collection.I Picked Dark Taupe Shimmer,Brown color from Sephora Bangalore.I absolutely love this chubby shadow stick.The product is easy to apply and their color collection are amazing.
- A collection of Jumbo Eye Pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as an Eye Shadow.
- Resistance to Water,Heat and Humidity.
- Each Shade is Formulated with Exclusive Waxes and Pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12hours.
- Not tested on animals.
Price: Rs 1,070 for 2.8g
Experience: The Product comes in a Black Chubby Pencil with silver color information printed on it.The pencil requires sharpening.The product has creamy consistency,pigmented and smooth to apply.The formula is very pigmented and gives full color in one stroke.The creamy formula helps to blend nicely.The pencil is waterproof and stays crease free 4-5 hours .I bought Dark Taupe Shimmer which is beautiful Brown Black color for everyday.The pencil is handy and easy to touch up but the lid is not tight and tends to pop off in my bag.
I am in love with these pencils.They are easy to apply and long lasting.The only problem is that they are not retractable and with the creamy formula sharpening is difficult.
Tricks To Use : The pencil can be used as a eyeliner or an eye shadow.You can create different looks easily.
- Day Look: Draw a thin line on your upper eyelid and enjoy as a liner.Apply some color to your lower eyelid to get more color.
- Dramatic Look: Apply all over your eyelid.
- Smokey Eyes: Use two colors and blends them for a smokey look.
- Primer: Use light shade as a primer.
- Highlighter: Use white or silver color to highlight your inner corner of the eye.
I really like this product and i will be buying more colors in future.Have you tried this product or any other eye crayon?Which color you like?Tell me in a comment section below.
Check more colors here: Sephora Colorful Shadow & Liner