Detox Your Body This Monsoon Season!!
The rainy season lowers our energy levels.The change in weather and humidity reduces the immunity of our body ,makes the digestive system weak,inviting various diseases ,joint pain ,body stiffness .So ,detoxifying our body during Monsoon season is quite essential.
Detoxification means cleaning your body from inside out.Detoxing with drink is the simplest and great for cleaning and nourishing your body .Detox drink helps to boost energy,stimulating the liver to drive toxins from the body, gives healthy skin as well as nutrients to the body.
Detox Drinks are great to look and feel healthier.Take a look of my Detox Drink for this season below.
Cucumber – Lemon Detox Water.
This drink is simple and easy to make with basic ingredients that are available at home.
- 1/2 Cucumber
- Mint Leaves
Method: Place washed cucumber and lemon slices in your favorite jar.Add 10-15 Mint leaves .You can also add small piece of ginger to enhance the taste.Fill the jar with water and keep it in fridge for 2-3 hours.And your Detox Drink is ready.You can keep topping the jar with more water for 2-3 times.
This is my simple recipe of Detox Water.You can choose fruits and veggies of your choice.
Hello Everyone,Diwali is over and now its time to detox your body .After a busy week ( Shopping,Cleaning,Partying & Eating) its time to get rid of all the toxins from your body.Today I am sharing some Post Diwali Detox & skincare tips to get back in routine .
- Eat Fresh: After all that unhealthy intake( Oily & Fried food,sweets ,drinks) it is essential that you detox.Eat fresh food,green vegetables,fruits to detox and to increase your immunity.
- Avoid Sugar: Diwali is all about sweets ( ladoo,Kheer 😁) and post Diwali your body is dealing with excess sugar.So its time to Cut Down Your Sugar Intake .Avoid Coffee and cold drinks.(Do not stop fruits as a natural sugar).
- Water To The Rescue: Drink lots of water it will help to flush toxins out from your body and keep your body hydrated.You can try some Detox Drink at home.Check Detox water at Home by Divyaszaika.com.
- Spa Time: After all that busy schedule (Shopping,cleaning,Partying) your body needs some rest.Go for a full body massage and let your body relax.
- Skincare: Festive season means makeup ,style and partying and all these leads to breakout and dull skin.One important step is to clean your face daily. Exfoliate and apply moisturizer.Apply homemade Ubtan or a good face mask.
- Forest Essential Ubtans are nice option to pamper your skin.
- Apply rose-water .It will help to tighten your skin and give glowing skin.
- Spray La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water onto your face.It refreshes,soothes and tones.
Hey these are my Post Diwali Detox and Skincare tips.Tell me yours in a comment section below .