Its Holi,Friends!! The festival of Colors,happiness and love♥♥♥♥
Holi is the festival of colors.But playing with Colors/Gulal can damage your skin,hair and nails.So Today I am sharing some Nail Care Tips and My Five Favorite Bright Colors for the colorful day.
Nails are porous in nature hence they absorb colors easily and because of colors and water they break easily.So here are some tips to protect your nails from absorbing artificial colors and staining.
- Apply Bright Colorful Polish to avoid them from absorbing colors. The color will come off when you remove the polish and bright nail polish will keep your festive mood on.
- Apply Vaseline or Coconut Oil to your fingertips and area around the nail to avoid any reaction.
- Cut your nails the day before.They can break while playing Holi.
Color Me Happy!!!
Color your nails with some bright colors to make your Holi more colorful.Here I am sharing my five favorite colors for Holi .These are my Top 5 Spring Nail colors.
- LYN-Victoria’s Pink- This is the bright Neon Pink color from LYN Bombay collection.(Rs.350/-)
- Nykaa -Sunny Side Up-The perfect Yellow shade from Nykaa Pop Nail Enamel Collection.Go Spread Some Sunshine!(Rs.179/-)
- Health & Glow-Air Blue- The perfect Blue shade By Health & Glow.(Rs.65/-)
- ColorBar-Spirit Of Pink- Beautiful Pinkish Orange shade.(Rs.210/-)
- Studio West-Red Velvette-Red color (Rs.175/-)
These are my Top 5 Spring Colors.Tell me yours favorite shade in comment section below.
Holi Haiii♥Happy Holi!!